IELTS Speaking Part 1: Home

It makes me so proud standing tall with shivers running down my spine as the National Anthem plays before a movie. I like the fact that we wear the cloak of a 5000-year-old civilization proudly and believe we are the upholders of this wonderful legacy. Moreover, I am proud that India has given important mathematical concepts such as zero, decimal, trigonometry, algebra and calculus to the world.

home ielts speaking part 1

Adaptation - a film, book, play, etc. that has been made from another film, book, play, etc. But you know… there will always be parts you like and parts you don’t like. I’m studying computer science at Hunan University. It’s an undergraduatemajor, and it usually takes four years to gain the degree.

Famous people’s support towards international aid organizations

Well, as for the reasons why I decided to study computer science, I think the main one is that I have lots of passion for that field. I never feel bored and I always enjoy studying and researching things about it, and I’ve noticed that since I was still in high school. So, I told myself that if I went to a college, I would take computer science as my major. In IELTS Speaking Part 1, there will be a Question & Answer session between the candidate and the examiner around a specific topic, such as Home country in this case. The examiner will also ask some general questions in the beginning about the candidate, for instance, about where you live, where you work, study etc. Hi, I'm from Dhaka, and I'm preparing for the IELTS exam.

Tell me about your best friend at school. During my school days, the summer seasons were not as hot and humid as they are today, or at least this is what I think now! So I was not too concerned about the extreme weather during summer seasons back then.

IELTS Quảng Bình

Otherwise, I do not prefer to be in a photograph, especially with less known or unknown people. I think this is a personal choice and I am not the type of person who likes taking selfie or self-photograph now and then. Some of the best photos that I took were taken in unknown places where people posed for my camera. Their genuine smile, sad expression and sometimes bewilderment make the photograph worth cherishing. Well, before starting working on a project, I need to discuss and collaborate with several people.

I live on the first floor and this room is comparatively smaller than other rooms. It is a south-facing room with a beautiful garden and lake view. As I am still a student, the room gives the impression that a student lives there. Describe an invention that has changed how people... But the most pressing issue is air pollution, I suppose. You know, the air is severely polluted due to a massive amount of exhaust fumes released from private vehicles into the atmosphere every day.

Makkar IELTS Speaking May to August 2022 PDF

Hence I prefer to keep simple decor so that the home look spic and span every time, and I need not spend much time on maintenance. Answer –Yes, I like relatives or friends to come to my home because we will spend some quality time together. There are four members in my family My mother in law, my husband and my two children. As I love gardening, so I prefer a house instead of a flat. Because in a house, we have the luxury of maintaining a small garden where you can grow fruits and vegetables as per your choice. I spend a sizeable portion of my day at my flat.

home ielts speaking part 1

As I said before, my hometown is the capital of Vietnam, so there is a wide range of jobs for people, including blue-collar and white-collar jobs. Listen to the episode to find out whether Rory has a painting of Maria in his bedroom or not, as well as what it takes him to be cultured and sophisticated. The topic of the first episode of 2020 and Season 2 is "Hairstyle". Maria and Rory discuss bad haircuts, fringes and of course, ridiculous decisions that Rory made when he was a teenager. Lots of people struggle to talk about Jeans...

Full IELTS Speaking Test In The US – Model Answers With Audio

Actually, that's one of the things I miss the most about childhood, having all that time to read. But hopefully, I'll get it back in the future. On the back burner because of my work schedule. So that will be like that until Christmas. But hopefully, I'll have more time after that. And sharing housework can help avoid conflicts.

Without these, we might still be living in the stone age. Following are the probable set of questions that may be asked by the examiner about your Home country. Hello, I'm looking for an IELTS-speaking partner. I'd want to have a speaking score higher than 7. If you are interested, please contact me at findingspeaking Yes, most of the time I love to browse different shops to find a suitable gift for someone I care for.

What is IELTS speaking part 1?

During the rainy season, most drains get clogged and lead to foul smells in the whole town. The fascinating thing about my hometown is its climate. Moreover, there are a lot of places worth seeing like Pinjore Gardens, The Bheema Devi Temple and many more.

home ielts speaking part 1

The purpose behind doing this is to create an environment of study in my house. Recently, my mother could not prepare anything for lunch because she was hardly involved in her work. Thus, I decided to substitute her and cook the Indian curry. In the end, every family member was impressed by how good it was, and I was glad to help my mother on a very busy day. There’s a bookshelf attached to the wall which is my favourite spot for reading. Probably the kitchen where we eat together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mattress Bug Shells, Skins, And Casings Identification & Important Information

Unveiling the Hidden Truths: Dental Revelation after 2 Years

Cool How To Remove Raised Garden Bed 2023