IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic : Home, Accommodation & Room

Actually, that's one of the things I miss the most about childhood, having all that time to read. But hopefully, I'll get it back in the future. On the back burner because of my work schedule. So that will be like that until Christmas. But hopefully, I'll have more time after that. And sharing housework can help avoid conflicts.

home ielts speaking part 1

Um…my neighborhood is pretty close to perfect, but it would be better if there was a subway station within walking distance of my home. Now the closest subway station is about 3 kilometers away, which isn’t exactly a hop, skip, and a jump away. I heard the city has a plan of extending a subway line to the street next to my home in the next few years. I’m living in an apartment in downtown Shanghai. I have two roommates sharing the same apartment with me.

Question 2:- What is your favourite room in your home?

It’s a nice place to live since the rent is dirt cheap for a young guy like me. Plus, my workplace is literally a stone’s throw away from there, which is the main reason why I’ve been living there for a long time. I really hit the jackpot finding this place. Please remember that in the actual test you should give honest answers and talk about your own experiences, thoughts, feelings and opinions. Do not try to memorise answers, as the examiners will probably be able to guess and you will lose marks.

Don’t get me wrong, but Hanoi is not a good place to settle down. To be honest, I think people get really sick and tired of its hustle and bustle. Living here means people have accepted to face health problems every day. Being stuck in traffic jams and breathing in polluted air on a daily basis is detrimental to their mental and physical health. Our government invests so much in Hanoi’s economic growth. The public transport system is being upgraded and skyscrapers are springing up like mushrooms.

ieltsrewind.com

Finding a suitable gift idea and then getting the item can be time-consuming, but it represents our care and love for the person we are presenting the gift. If the person likes the present, the time we spend to find it worths every second of it. If someone asks me firsts and I feel like being captured in a photo, I do not mind.

home ielts speaking part 1

Answer – To be perfectly honest, I do not have much interest to watch TV shows, but still, I love to listen to TED Talk show from New York, U.S. Answer –Actually, I do not like to watch TV much because I am a working woman and I do not have enough time to watch TV. Due to the burgeoning population, traffic congestion has become a pressing problem in my hometown. Sometimes it takes hours to reach from one corner to another. Apart from this, the drainage system needs the urgent attention of the local authorities.

Topic - Your friends:

People living in Hanoi also suffer from unhygienic food, a major cause of sickness and disease. Almost everything in Hanoi is served at roadside stalls and most do not have clean settings. I suppose it might be the Old Quarter, the most ancient part of my city.

home ielts speaking part 1

The room must have large windows and proper ventilation system. The room is quite comfortable and has got a beautiful view. I can easily reach the rooftop from my room and I like spending time there. The room has got two large windows and allows enough sunlight and air. I have been living in this room for many years and I love this room a lot.

Topic- Bicycles:

Hence I prefer to keep simple decor so that the home look spic and span every time, and I need not spend much time on maintenance. Answer –Yes, I like relatives or friends to come to my home because we will spend some quality time together. There are four members in my family My mother in law, my husband and my two children. As I love gardening, so I prefer a house instead of a flat. Because in a house, we have the luxury of maintaining a small garden where you can grow fruits and vegetables as per your choice. I spend a sizeable portion of my day at my flat.

home ielts speaking part 1

But when it comes to actually write codes for the software or application, I prefer to work all by myself. However, during this work, I often need to supervise my subordinates and interact with seniors. I think I prefer writing code in a silent environment without the intervention of others because this way, I can pay absolute attention and produce great outputs. We hope you found this post useful in helping you to study for the IELTS Test. If you have any questions please let us know in the comments below or on the Facebook page. I live in a 3-bedroom townhouse in a suburb of the city.

Well, as for the reasons why I decided to study computer science, I think the main one is that I have lots of passion for that field. I never feel bored and I always enjoy studying and researching things about it, and I’ve noticed that since I was still in high school. So, I told myself that if I went to a college, I would take computer science as my major. In IELTS Speaking Part 1, there will be a Question & Answer session between the candidate and the examiner around a specific topic, such as Home country in this case. The examiner will also ask some general questions in the beginning about the candidate, for instance, about where you live, where you work, study etc. Hi, I'm from Dhaka, and I'm preparing for the IELTS exam.

home ielts speaking part 1

I am preparing for the IELTS exam and I would like to have a partner to practise speaking and writing . My email is Please contact me as a practice partner. Bicycles have far more benefits than cars except for the fact that a car is faster. The most important advantage of riding a bicycle is that it keeps us healthy. Bicycles do not pollute the air and they are environment-friendly.

Although my current accommodation is perfectly fine, I would love to experience living in a villa once. Since it was my childhood dream to have a swimming pool and a garden of my own, a villa seems like an ideal house for me. I live in a flat in a 25-storey apartment building with my family. I enjoy my life there, because all facilities and services are available within walking distance, which means I can easily grab anything I need in just a few minutes. I have been living in this house since my childhood and I got my own room when I was around 9 years old. So that's what I'm reading, well, that's what I'm trying to read more of these days anyway.

home ielts speaking part 1

Every day, my mother and I spend a busman’s holiday cleaning furniture and floor with our new vacuum cleaner. This is so efficient that our home never gets uncleaned. As long as she can do it, she will always be there preparing delectable food that will water your mouth. Preparing something to eat is always a pleasure, especially for dinner. I am always thrilled to prepare Italian dishes such as pasta, red meat and potatoes.

We have come to the rescue with 12 minutes of useful "Jeans" content". Novel in the space of a day or an evening. Although admittedly, it's been a while since that happened. But like I said before, I'm looking forward to having the time to do that again. Oh, I read Jurassic Park as well, that was adapted into a movie as well. To plough through sth - to finish reading, eating, or dealing with something with difficulty.

home ielts speaking part 1

And I’d say I’m glad to live with them since all three of us love playing video games, so we have a lot to talk about and do together. It’s really a blast for us having a game night together every Saturday. After watching the movie, I was amazed at how ingenious and strong humans can be when it comes to a life and death situation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mattress Bug Shells, Skins, And Casings Identification & Important Information

Unveiling the Hidden Truths: Dental Revelation after 2 Years

Cool How To Remove Raised Garden Bed 2023